Learn from Master Trainer, Kristal King, who contributes her many years of experience and certification. She personally works with each student to ensure proficiency upon graduating. Kristal can efficiently teach students the art of microblading but most importantly certify them in safety and sanitation. A solid foundation and credentialing in this industry is key.
Blood Borne Pathogens (CPR) certificate is required before you can start training. We are partnered with Life Is Valuable CPR, a certified provider through the American Red Cross. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for their online course.
· Payment Plans (Subject to Approval)
· 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
· Lifetime Certification
· Practice on 2 Live Models
· Practice on paper and latex
· Free Starter Kit Included ($1500+value)
· Hands-On Training
· Free Business Strategy Roadmap
· Fully Licensed and Certified Instructors
· Free Microblading Kit
What You Will Learn:
· The consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign.
· How to undertake client consultations.
· A range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs.
· Complete treatments observing health and safety.
· How to prepare treatment rooms correctly.
· How to set-up microblading equipment correctly.
· Skin Tones: Fitzpatrick Skin Color Scale.
· How to differentiate the skin undertones.
· Learn different hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends (Intensive Levels only).
· How to draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires.
· Learn how to prevent infections.
· How to complete all the necessary documentation for treatments.
· How to manage clients throughout treatments.
· Learn short and long-term aftercare with clients.
All deposits are nonrefundable. We are not responsible for any traveling accommodations or travel expenses because of a cancellation. We are happy to provide recommendations if needed.