TKTX numbing cream is used for temporary relief of pain. Used for eyebrow, eyeliner, lips, face tattoo; permanent cosmetics; tattooing; micro needle pain; body piercing; laser tattoo removal; laser hair removal; waxing; IPL treatment; and electrocautery.
40% Red Color
TKTX Topical Numbing Gel
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover a Hot Towel on skin for 5 Mintues , Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8" or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
5. Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
6. Leave TKTX cream and wrap in place for 25-50 Minutes before tattoo. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C. For external use only. Avoid getting cream into eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not put this product into rectum. Close tube cap tightly when not in use.